Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nephew

So... haven't got any pictures yet, but Glen's sister had her baby at 7am on May 13th (in SA). Didn't want the day to end without a post about it. Glen and I have officially become Uncle and Aunt, and Hannah and Oliver have their first baby cousin (or "cousint" as Hannah says). Quinn Walker. Welcome to the world, sweet baby boy. We hope to have impact on your life as you grow, although much of it will be long distance. We love you all the way from sunny California. xxxx


5.24.09 Pictures at last!!

New family:

With half-sister Alex:

Apparently both mommy and daddy were thumb-suckers. It's in the genes!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Auntie! Hope to see some pic's soon and that Mom and baby Quinn (cool name!) are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donna, I only found this now and I'm in tears. Thanks for celebrating that special day with me. What a fabulous Auntie you are!!

    ReplyDelete